Monday, September 1, 2008

Maruti I Wished I Owned and Why

Attention all car enthusiasts out there! I have a question for you. If you could own a Maruti, then which one would you own and why? In fact, even if you are not a car enthusiast this question is open to you. You need to be able to know about many different types of automobiles. This is the day that we are going to take a look at what Maruti. Think of this as a fun little game that you can play, and it can be played with any type of car. Today though we focus on Maruti autos. The best part about this game is that you can pick whichever Maruti you want! No one is going to judge you. I’ll start off the game by telling you a little bit about the Maruti that I would choose. Hopefully you enjoy why I picked this. If you do not then take time and pick your own!
Maruti SX4

I went through a list of many Maruti cars and the SX4 was the best one that I found. A lot of Maruti cars have a weird box feeling to them, but not his one. The Maruti SX4 has a cool design that I think translates into American driving very well. In my opinion, these have a definite look of a sports car combined with a luxury car. My color of choice would be white, and I would look like a blur as a weave in and out of cars on the roads! I was pleasantly surprised to see this car, because like I stated earlier, I am not a fan of the box shaped cars. The cool part about this car is it has a look that I would consider getting even if I was not playing this game, so I guess that really is just an added bonus I can cash in on!
What Does it Feature?

The Maruti SX4 really tries to take advantage of its cool European design. They also have started promoting world class “drive by wire” technology. Another cool feature that I have not read much on other cars is that the SX4 has the most ground clearance for its class of cars. You really do not realize how nice this is until you do not have it around. Safety is also something that you do not have to worry about because it comes with the top quality anti lock brakes, dual side airbags, and more. If you like to blast the stereo while you are driving then that is a plus as well. You can get the top audio system in this car. As you can see, it is not only a cool car, but it has the best features to back it up as well

No comments: